Suaoki Tire Pressure Gauge - Accurate & Heavy Duty Air Pressure Tire Gauge for Car Truck Motorcycle Bicycle - 100 PSI
Keep You Prepared
Classic mechanical design with stainless steel makes the unit a professional tire monitoring system that works without batteries. It's a dependable and practical tool that works anytime. Getting a flat or an overinflated tire on the road can be very dangerous. Regularly checking your tire pressure is the best way to ensure your tires never dip far below the optimal PSI and keep your and your family safe.
Ideal Automotive Accessory
1. Make sure the tire is cold before you start.
2. Press the 45° extended head against your tire's nozzle till the pointer stops moving.
3. Hold the tire pressure gauge at eye level and get the reading of the pressure.
4. Check the manufacturer's recommended PSI (normally it can be found on the side of the tire) and make sure the pressure isn't too low or too high.
5. Press the reset button on the gauge and put the nozzle cap back on the tire's nozzle when you finish measuring.
Accuracy: ±2 PSI
Measuring Range: 0~100 PSI
Material: Stainless Steel; Premium Rubber
Weight: 3.88oz/ 110g
Dial Diameter: 1.5”
1 x Tire Pressure Gauge