PS5B 444Wh/120,000mAh Portable Solar Generator
High capacity power station with LCD screen. Give your devices plenty of power and complete protection. 2-year warranty.
- 3 WAYS CHARGING: refuels this generator by DC power from a 12V/24V car, AC power from home wall outlet and from solar power panel, especially using Suaoki Solar Panels to charge for longer runtimes
- VERSATILE OUTPUT: continuous 300W, 600W surge pure sine AC inverters for home electronics charging with low losses/2 DC Ports for lighting/4 USB ports to charge electronic devices/1 cigarette lighter socket for mini fridge/air compressor/1 jump starter port for 12V 4L gas car, DOD 80%
- LCD SCREEN AND BUTTONS: comes with 3 buttons with lights indicator and 1 big LCD screen to display the battery consumption, charge and discharge status, presses the exact buttons to change the different ways of power supply
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: max 444Wh capacity, Battery Management System (BMS) prevent over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature, give you and your devices complete protection; features an handle, an aluminum alloy shell and built in input/output ports with sturdy plastic make it safer and smoother to run
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: works quietly without raising your voice or feeling disrupted, widely used for indoor or outdoor such as family, office, travel, camping CPAP, fishing, hunting, farm or mergency backup. 2-year warranty.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What size plug is the 12v 5.5mm x 2.1mm or 5.5mm x 2.5mm?
The adapter charging port and DC port is 5.5 * 2.5 mm.
What are the dimensions of the product?
It is 9 x 5.5 x 9 inches.
Hi team, I just bought the EU version of the PS5B, and I'll buy your foldable 60w solar panel package on Amazon. With this I saw some cables coming in, and it looks to be OK to connect these two items. Am I right or do I need another cable adaptator ? Thanks.
If you purchase the 60W solar panel, you don't need to purchase other cable adapter.
Please use the DC to DC cable and 5.5 * 2.5 mm connector.
What is the weight of this power pack?
It is 5.6KG.
I just got the Suaoki 400Wh PS5B and the Suaoki 60W foldable Dual port Solar Charger Bag. I am under the impression you can charge the PS5B with this 60W foldable Bag. But I do not see what cables would do this included. The PS5B manual had me thinking that it can only be charged by solar using the solar (Anderson?) cable??? Can I charge my PS5B effectively with this foldable 60W bag of panels? Do I use the DC to DC cable 5.5mm(?) to the adapter input next to the solar charge port on the PS5B? Or am I missing something? Hope you can help, thanks.
Yes, please use the DC to DC cable together with the 5.5*2.5 connector in the solar panel pakage to connect the solar panel to the genratro adater input port.
Follow up to last question...I see you are saying use the DC to DC 2.5mm from the panels to the PS5B. But it shows no charging signal on the led? Shouldn’t the battery bars me animating? Some sign that the connection is working? Is it working? I guess I could drain the battery and then solar charge it using the bag of panels on the 60W and then see if it is charging, but I am afraid to leave the cable connected to it now for fear of damage. Advice? Thanks.
You can use the DC to DC cable and the 5.5 * 2.5 connector in the solar panel pakcage to connect the solar panel to generator adapter input port.
This is how it work, and would not do harm to the generator.
Please purchase the DC 5.5 * 2.1 mm to MC4 cable to connect them two.
The cable like this:
1. I assume this is a lithium battery? 2. Is the battery replaceable once it starts to fail/get old? If so, what battery do you recommend to replace it with? 3. What solar panel do you recommend using with this product? (can it be used with Renogy 100W suitcase?)
1.Yes, it is the lithium battery.
2.No, it is not replaceable.
3.It is recommended the suaoki 60W and 100W solar panel.
4.If the input voltage and current suitbae for the solar output voltage and current, then it woud not be a issue.
What model of solar panels should be used with this model?
It is recommended the suaoki 60W and the 100W solar panel.
Can I charge the device with a 60w Suaoki foldup solar panel, and also charge my phone/laptop/minifridge?
Yes, you can do that.
which solar panels for charging can be used? what are the model numbers so i can purchase?
It is recommended the Suaoki 60W and 100Wsoalr panel.
I am new the whole solar thing, I see a lot of people get the foldable 60w panel, can you also use the flexible 120w panel? Which one would be better to use with PS5B 444Wh Solar generator? Assuming an ideal sunny day how long would it take for the generator to reach full charge? thanks.
You need to check the output voltage and current to make sure if the 120W solar panel suitable for the generator.
Solar Panel: 10A(Max)/14V～40V
Generally, it will take 8-12 hours depending on the input wattage of the solar panel.
Hello. Wich sola panel for the suaoki Ps5b. Cordially yours
We suggest our Suaoki 60W/100W solar panel for our PS5B.