L12R Cross Line Laser
The cross line laser is a real helper for DIY projects. It is equipped with high accuracy and excellent visibility for a better operation.
- Visibility and Precision: projects a laser cross with an accuracy of ±1/9 of an inch at 30 feet and full brightness for optimal visibility.
- Self-Leveling Mode: comes with the ability to self-level when located on an inclined surface within 4 degrees; if the surface inclines over 4 degrees, the laser will flash to indicate out-of-level condition
- Manual Mode: switching to manual mode will turn off the self-leveling function and lock the cross lines for use at any angle by just turning the unit around on a fixed base
- Flexibility and Stability: 1/4 inch tripod mount allows you use it with a tripod (not included) to adjust its height freely
- Robust & Durable Design: engineered to withstand hazardous working site conditions thanks to an IP54 water-resistant design that protects the unit from water splashes, dust and construction debris
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.