BKV-3600 Wireless Bike Computer
Its main unit can be unmounted and taken with you when you're not on your bike, and a built-in auto on/off function means you don't have to worry about the battery wasting power.
- Smart Design: the main unit can be unmounted and taken with you when you're not on your bike, and a built-in auto on/off function means you don't have to worry about the battery wasting power
- Speed Sensor: the top of the display always shows the current speed, the bottom can show the max and average speed, while another arrow can show you if you're currently going slower or faster than your average
- Cadence Sensor: get information on the RPM of the crank arm ¨C or the rate at which you're pedaling, so you can adjust your cycling accordingly
- Easy Operation: two buttons allow for easy operation: one for switching what info is displayed and another for more options regarding that info
- Extra Features: we've included a stopwatch, calorie counter, imperial/metric units, and even a scan function, which cycles through all info and stats automatically, meaning you don't have to fiddle with buttons to see what you want while riding
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.