Portable Power Supply G500
Your all-in-one portable power supply G500; best for camping sites and home use during power outages; AC, DC and USB charging outlets for diverse usage.
- Ultra high capacity 500Wh portable power supply to keep your smartphones, laptops, camping lights, mini-refrigerator, projectors and TVs powered-up on camping and hiking trips
- G500 can be recharged anywhere anytime. You can use any 12V DC source, a solar panel or your conventional AC sockets at home to directly recharge this portable power supply
- Versatile output with 2x AC pure sine wave outlets, 2x DC sockets, 2x USB ports, 1x QC 2.0 fast charging port and 1x cigarette socket. Loong lasting massive 137,700mAh battery
- Installed with a backlight LCD screen that displays the battery charge and status alongside other useful information. The battery management system (BMS) provides additional safetwy
SUAOKI portable power supply G500 is a massive 500Wh power source and a complete solution for your power needs on your camping, hiking and off-road weekend trips. At home, it can also be used as a backup power source in case of any unexpected blackouts. Although a little heavy with 22 lbs but its portable design and massive battery storage is a perfect combination for you to take it along with you on your trips and enjoy long-lasting power supply. Silent operation and zero-emission, you will be satisfied that you are drastically reducing carbon footprints by opting for this portable power supply over conventional noisy gas generators. SUAOKI G500 is a must-have portable power supply for multiple uses from camping to a backup power source.
Portable power supply G500 has a wide variety of output sockets to let your recharge and run different kinds of electrical appliance with ease. It features two AC sockets that deliver pure sine wave current which is essential for your high-end and sensitive devices. Furthermore, it also has 2x DC charging port, 2x USB ports and 1x QC 3.0 super fast charging ports that can quickly recharge your smartphones and other USB powered gadgets. A 12V/10A cigarette lighter port can be used for in-car appliances such as mini-refrigerators and air compressors. With its massive 137,700mAh battery and its various output sockets, the G500 is an efficient and all-in-one power bank. Now you don't need to carry different power banks, inverters and extension wires anymore. With the all-in-1 SUAOKI G500 portable power supply power up all your devices simultaneously.
Recharging the portable power supply G500 is very convenient; you can recharge it anywhere and anytime. During the day time, with its built-in MPPT solar charge controller and MC4 solar connectors (included in the package), you can quickly refill it directly from a solar panel 10A(max). You can also recharge from any conventional AC socket at your home or from a 12/24V DC supply or. With the battery management system (BMS) this portable power supply prevents the unit from over-current, over-charge and over-heat to give you and the device ultimate safety.
This portable power supply G500 is brought to you by SUAOKI, your online supplier of affordable high-quality outdoor gear and automotive gadgets. More Power, Less Footprint!
2x Pure sine wave AC outlet (300W Max)
2x QC3.0 USB-A (18W Max)
1x QC3.0 USB-C (also known as Type-C)
1x Anderson Power pole connectors (150W Max)
2x 12-Volt DC port (3A)
1x 12-Volt Car port (10A)
Product weight 22.3 lbs (10.1 kg)
Product dimensions: 11.0 L x 7.5 W x 8.3 H inches (28 x 19 x 21 cm)
AC: 14V to 40V
Solar: 10A (Max), 14V to 40V
AC: 300W (peak 600W)
DC: 72W, 12V, 3A x2 (5.5*2.5mm)
Car: 10A, 12V
USB: 5V to 12V, 3A (QC 3.0)
Type-C: 5V to 12V, 3A (QC 3.0)
1x SUAOKI G500 portable power supply
1x MC4 solar charging cable
1x Car charger cable
1x User manual
1x Thank you card
1. Can you charge the G500 from a solar panel and get power output (AC, DC or USB) at the same time?
Yes, you can charge the G500 and get AC, DC or USB output at the same time. However, this is not a recommended practice as it decreases the overall battery performance over time.
2. Is there a 230V/240V model for the G500? Is the frequency of the AC outlet interchangeable between 50Hz and 60Hz?
Yes, the G500 comes in many different variants. Depending on the country you buy the G500 in (or based on the variant that you select) the G500 comes in 110-120Volts and 230-240Volts version. Furthermore, the AC power frequency is interchangeable so you can change it and opt for your desired AC power frequency between 50Hz and 60Hz.
3. How long does it take to fully charge the G500 from an AC wall socket? How about solar charging?
It would take around 8 to 10 hours to fully charge it form an AC wall socket, and on a fine sunny day with excellent conditions for solar panel, it would take about 7-9 hours to fully recharge the G500 form a solar panel.
4. Which solar panels do you recommend to use with the G500 for recharging it?
As the G500 comes with a built-in MPPT solar charge controller that regulates the incoming power from a solar panel for max efficiency. The MPPT solar charger accepts an input of up to 10A (Max), 150-watts, and a voltage between 14V to 40V. Thus any portable solar panel with the above-mentioned specifications would get your job done. We recommend the SUAOKI portable solar panel 60W and the foldable solar panel 100W
5. What is the operating temperature range for the G500 portable power supply?
The operating temperature range for the G500 is from 0°C to 40°C. However, its storage temperature range is from -25°C to 55°C. It is strictly recommended to use and store the G500 in the recommended temperatures ranges only.