Portable Power Station S270
Recharge your laptops, tablets, smartphones, camping lanterns, portable fans and many more with this portable power station from SUAOKI; solar generator.
- SUAOKI portable power station S270 recharge and power-up your laptops, smartphones, drones, gopros and camping lights on your camping and hiking trips
- Equipped with 2x AC outlets (150W peak), 4x DC ports (15A / 180W max), 3x USB ports (10.5W max) and 1x QC3.0 USB port (18W max)
- Installed with LED light to work as a torch and battery management system (BMS) for added safety that enables voltage and temperature control
- This portable power station can be recharged form an AC plug or DC socket. Also, with the built-in MPPT solar charge controller and MC4 solar wire (included in package) you can recharge it from a solar panel directly as well
SUAOKI portable power station S270 is one of the smallest and lightest portable power station available in the market; weighs only 3.2 lbs (1.5 kg). It is designed and engineered by battery experts to give you power supply on your hiking, camping and long road trips. It has cool, trendy looks and an ergonomic design for convenient usage. The hide-away handles make it super easy to be carried around. Very easy to use and comes with a user manual for instructions and tips. This portable power station is also an ideal power bank for emergency use if unexpected power outages happen.
Portable power station S270 has 3-types of output, i.e. AC, DC, and USB port that can power up all kinds of small electronic gadgets ranging from laptops, smartphones, drones, go-pros, cameras and much more. It can generate a continuous power of 100W and a peak output of 150W to get your gadgets running. In total the S270 portable power station has 4 DC output ports, 2 AC outlets, 3 USB charging ports and 1 QC 3.0 super fast charging port to juice up your smartphones in a short period.
The portable power station S270 can be recharged from three types of input. You can recharge it from an AC plug at your home or from a DC plug in your car such from the cigarette charging port. With a built-in MPPT charge controller and the MC4 solar cable (included in the package), you can also recharge it form a solar panel directly. This means even if you are on an extended camping trip, but you have a solar panel with you can always charge the S270 portable power station and then use the power at night time.
This portable power station S270 is brought to you by SUAOKI, your online supplier of affordable high-quality outdoor gear and automotive gadgets. More Power, Less Footprint!
AC adapter: 15V/2A
Car charger: 12V
Solar panel: 13V - 22V (Min 30W) 3.5 x 1.35 mm Ports
4 x DC output ports (12V/10A, Max 15A in total)
2 x AC outlets (110V)
1 x QC 3.0 USB
3 x USB ports (5V/2.1A)
2 x Flashing lights for emergency
2 x Status indicators
AC continuous output: 100W
AC Peak output: 150W
Battery capacity: 150Wh
1x SUAOKI S270 portable charging station
1x DC car charger adapter cable (to charge S270 while driving)
1x MC4 cable (to charge S270 via solar panels)
1x AC adapter (to charge S270 via wall outlet)
1x DC cigarette lighter adapter (to charge in-car DC devices)
1x User manual
1. Which solar panels are compatible with the S270?
2. Does the AC output have the US or EU plug?
Depending on the location of your purchase and on the variant that you buy, the S270 comes with AC plugs that are compatible in EU, USA or JP. The AC output frequency is also matched to the variant accordingly.
3. Does the S270 have AC output with a modified wave or a pure sine wave?
The S270 comes with a modified wave AC output.
4. What is the size of the DC port of the S270?
The DC inlet port of the S270 measures at 3.5 x 1.35mm.
5. Can I recharge this battery pack (S270) using standard household electricity?
Yes, you can definitely recharge it from any household AC wall socket. You can also recharge it directly from a solar panel as it has a built in MPPT solar charger, and can also use a DC source to recharge the S270.
6. Can I charge the S270 with the solar panels while charging my other devices from the S270 itself?
Yes, it can be charged and discharged at the same time.