Wireless Bike Computer
Get a bike computer on your handlebar to track your speed and store all your history in a database to compete with yourself!
- Speed Tracking: the unit can tracks your speed with a top display of your current speed, and a bottom display of the max and average speed. It also shows you if you're currently going slower or faster than your average speed
- Multiple Functions: 2 users data recording, 2 speed units and 5 language displays to choose by long press left button, meanwhile, it also features a stopwatch, odometer, time recording, calorie counter, CO2 carbon offset and more
- Auto Systems: auto reading of cycling data with 7-day memory function and auto power on/off without fiddling with buttons or wasting battery power; please note that the embedded steel ball would slightly rattle to automatically switch on and off
- Big Backlit Screen: 2 buttons operation, this gismo features a big backlight screen and therefore you are able to read all your data easily and clearly, in particular while you are in a dimly lit
- Ideal Design: no need to pair, the water resistant computer can mount easily onto your bike’s front wheel with less than 60cm gap to the cadence sensor that is a 3mm gap to the magnet for accurate speed tracking and auto recording
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.