Suaoki Wall Scanner Stud Wood AC Cable Finder Digital Handheld Multi-Scanner Metal Detector
See Through the Wall Like Superman
Of course it's not literally seeing through the wall, but with Suaoki Wall Scanner, you can easily locate live cables and wooden studs as well as ferrous and non-ferrous metals that are inside the wall. It's a perfect tool for home renovator, construction worker, electrician and DIY enthusiast.
Three Different Detection Modes
Depending on the task you have at hand, you can choose from 3 different detection modes: metal, wood, AC wiring detection. The Suaoki Wall Scanner comes with 3 self-explanatory buttons with sketches and letters which are very easy to read and use.
Triple Indication to Keep You Informed
The multi-detector offers several benefits for professionals, including the two-colored LED light and a beeper that reliably inform the user when any object gets found. A graphical LCD display indicates detection mode, signal strength, automatic calibration, battery indication with maximum readability.
How to Use the Scanner?
1. You'll need to calibrate the scanner. Calibration is done by positioning the device on the wall where there's no wood studs, AC wire or metal. The wall scanner will indicate whether or not it's already calibrated.
2. Slide the scanner along the surface slowly. It will signal once it finds wood studs, AC wire or metal inside.
Auto power-off time: 5 minutes
Battery: one alkaline battery of 9V (6LR61)
Low voltage of battery: about 7.2V
Silent mode: yes
Operating temperature: 0-40℃
Storage temperature: -10-50℃
Temperature for optimal precision: 18-28℃
Maximum detection depth:
- Ferrous metal (iron pipe with a minimum diameter of 3cm): 80mm
- Nonferrous metal (aluminum with a minimum volume of 30cm*2cm*2cm): 80mm
- Live wire (input: 110-380V, 50-60Hz): 50mm
- Wood (with a minimum volume of 20cm*16cm*4cm): 20mm
1 x Suaoki wall scanner
1 x Black bag
1 x 9V battery (6LR61)
1 x User Manual